The Minnesota SBA Office is responsible for the delivery of SBA’s many programs and services throughout the State of Minnesota. Visit us here – www.sba.gov
Over the years, the SBA has developed many small business loan and assistance programs, special outreach efforts and initiatives to aid and inform small businesses. The following describes briefly all the services and information available through this office:
- Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders. The local District Office provides a full range of loan programs. The Minnesota District Office assists hundreds of small businesses each year by providing financial assistance through the 7(a) guarantee and 504 loan programs.
- Free counseling, advice and information on starting, better operating or expanding a small business through (SCORE) Counselors to America’s Small Business.
- Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the Minority Enterprise Development Program.
- Women’s Business Ownership Representatives are available to advise women business owners.
- Special loan programs are available for businesses involved in international trade.